InfuSsion Mash Tuns
$645.00 – $845.00
The InfuSsion Mash Tun from Ss Brewing Technologies is targeted at brewers doing infusion mashing in insulated chilly bins and are looking for a better performing piece of equipment made of 304 Stainless Steel that is purposefully built for brewing.
In side by side testing, the 10 gallon InfuSsion Mash Tun showed 3 degrees less of temperature decay over a 60 minute mash as compared to a similarly sized plastic chilly bin. The InfuSsion Mash Tun also has a concave recess under the false bottom which has a centre located drain that plumbs out to a 1/2″ ball valve. By locating the drain port in the middle we are able to get better uniformity and efficiency through the grain bed versus a traditional plastic chilly bin setup.
– Dual wall (foam insulated) high grade 304 Stainless Steel
– Centre drain and 5 degree sloped bottom
– No dead space, conical bottom with drain
– Foam insulated lid for heat retention
– Electrically etched volume markings in gallons
– Includes false bottom with silicone gasket
– Includes thermowell
– Includes precision LCD thermometer
– Includes high quality 304 Stainless Steel 3 piece ball valve
The 76 litre model also comes with a recirculation port.
Note: this mash tun cannot be used with a burner. This does not come with the sparge arm as shown in picture
From: Ss Brewing Technologies, USA
Please note: we dont hold this in as stock and this would be ordered in after purchase. Please allow an extra 5 days for delivery on this item